START EXERCISING with JEANETTE Today !!!!
We are THRILLED to announce our download store is open and we hope you enjoy the benefits of
- Free Shipping
- NO international duty and excise fees
- Immediate Access to any of The Hollywood Trainer Videos
- Environmentally Friendly. Since no materials are used for packaging or shipping you minimize the adverse impact on the environment.
START THE SEXY FOR SUMMER CHALLENGE TODAY!
The “Sexy for Summer Challenge” will give you the motivation to help you go hard for 6 weeks!
All of the workouts in the challenge are also available for immediate download at www.TheHollywoodTrainer.com so if you want to get started you have NO EXCUSES! 6 weeks!Let’s do this! ,You can also substitute the DVD’s with your favorite workouts! The most important thing is that you get it in & stay committed and consistent for 6 weeks!
CLICK HERE FOR THE SEXY 4 SUMMER WORKOUT CALENDAR
We want to hear from you! Let us know about your progress with the challenge and get more motivation and tips by following Jeanette on Twitter @JeanetteJenkins
Meditation Through Visualization
With summer here, it seams perfectly fitting to indulge the mind, body and soul in a meditation exercise that involves visualizing the ocean.
- Find a comfortable place to sit and relax. Close your eyes and calm your body by breathing slowly and steadily.
- Inhale feel your lungs expand, then exhale feel your body relax.
- Close your eyes and hear the ocean rolling in and crashing against the shore.
- Visulaize the clear blue ocean, smell the salt in the air.
- Feel the healing, invigorating sea air blowing across your skin and the warmth of the sun penetrating your arms, legs and face.
- Enjoy this time to relax, be joyous, and continue to breath
Recipe of the Month
Halibut With Mango Salsa
Here’s a great recipe that adds color to your summer BBQ plate! The mango salsa gives great flavor to the halibut (or chicken if you don’t eat fish), and due to the density of the halibut, you will definitely feel satisfied when you are finished eating.
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- ½ small red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 whole green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium bowl, combine the mango, red pepper, tomato, green onion, ginger, garlic, lime juice, and cilantro. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Season the fish filets lightly with sea salt or Himalayan salt and pepper. Place in a nonstick baking dish. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until flesh is white and opaque. Drizzle the mango salsa over the fish and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
357 calories – 46g protein – 29g carbohydrates – 4g fiber – 5g fat – 416mg sodium
More great recipes for every season can be found in my book, “21 Days to Make Healthy Living a Lifetime Habit”, which you can buy here.
Staying Cool for Summer
Keeping hydrated during summertime is essential to your overall fitness success. I recommend that you drink half your body weight in ounces (Example: If you are 130 lbs., drink about 65 ounces a day). It seems like a lot, but if you consistently have a regular 16 oz. bottle of water on hand, you’ll reach that goal easily and you will not have any problem getting the proper hydration as the temperature rises!